Monday, November 30, 2009

perhaps....

what if you are sick..? what if you are hurt? what if you are bleeding physically, and what if u got headache...? let me tell you the-one-answer for the question... MEDICINEs... my mum told me that...

but how if you feeling being hurt? can you heal it with medicines.. no no no.. you can`t...

they answers-

my sisters said : 'biarlah mereka.. jangan ambik peduli'
: 'let God punish them on what they did to you'
: 'do you own business sis...'
: 'who are they?'

my mama said : 'sabarlah nak....'
: 'don`t think too much'
: 'but, how can this happened?'

my friends said :'let them.. don`t think too much'
:'take it as an advantage for you (hahaha)'
:'human never being satisfied with ohters'
:'tutup telinga jelah dan tutp perasaan jelah'

let me think.. hurm... actually, they right... i means no one is perfect, don`t they? we can`t expect people to be easy with us... some people may be friendly with us, but some don`t..

i`m trying to be good as i can.. but i`m not a perfect angel... i have my badness too... i admit it... but, i think they should except me as i am... i don`t like to be some people who always pretend to be 'an angle' in front of others.. sigh.. i know that some of them labeled me as 'budak perempuan kampung'... but i accept them as a compliment.... i don`t mad with them. seriously i don`t... maybe it`s their thought of me.. what can i do..? at least i can be myself.. i`m happy with my own way and my life..... :P

can i be like an ant in the deep sea..? alone... no one can find me... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

..salam an..
..there is no splash in Kelantan..tapi kita ade ler Air Kelantan..cannot speak much about the quality of water coming from them..Pakmat sendiri guna perigi..treated sendiri and pam ketangki..imagine dunia ini tanpa air..tiadalah pulak life as we know it..
..take care, an..

Me said...

no water no life pakmat... :).. hehe... dulu saya pun guna perigi dan pam sendiri masa kat kampung dulu kecik-kecik.. ada kebaikan dan keburukannya yang tersendiri.. risau dengan kesihatan dan kualiti air but at the same time.. air perigi memang fresh.. thunbs up... hehhe