Saturday, January 22, 2011

a letter

surat :

hai. how are you? hopefully totally fine.. I mean GREAT!. how`s your day.. ok? good? or it must be kinda of great!.. sure it is, right? I know it is.. sigh.. don`t know what to write. it is been a along time we`ve been keep a distance right? almost years, hey, do you remember when I was kid? yeah... when I was a kid, but I grown up now!.. totally, hopefully,... :) you asked me what will I do when I grown up, and I was silent at the moment, isn`t it?

but I don`t actually, in my deep heart, there are many things I wish I could do. many things.. many... I just keep silent because when I start keep talking, I can`t stop.. yeap.. people always know that.. one of them, is to meet you again.. I just suddenly thinking about you, I miss you as a friend.. you are my friend and always be my friend.. no matter happened.. past is past.. people do mistakes.. that`s people do... mistakes... just have to forget about it.. let it go.. :)

I try to find you since that day, u leave me just like that.. I wondering why? that time, I thinking that maybe I`m not a good friend to you.. but I tried.. I tried...why do you do that to me? can you feel what should I do about you? everybody keep asking me where are you? where are you gone? where have you been? some of them blamed on me.. hey!. it`s not my fault okay.. :`(.. I told them I don`t know anything.. anything.. but they still... why?..

I just want to talk to you.. just you and me.. without 'them'.. hey, you know who I mean of 'them' right, don`t you?

I wish that we can meet someday..

Friend who always missing you,
nataliabongkasa

No comments: