Sunday, September 19, 2010

stop

they asked me.
again.
about love.
human love.
i don`t know.
you tell me.
what should i do?
i`m sill young.
20 years old.
i still want to play with Barbie.
still want to play hide-and-seek.
i still want to play -masak-masak-
i still want to play run-and-catch-
still want to play police entry
everything.
like the old times

i`m done with the past.
let it happened.
done with it.
stop all of it.
all of it.


let me be as i want to be..
happy with being who i am
with full of colour
with full happiness
they make my life complete.
i can laugh, talkative, play, kidding
just what i wish for entire of my life.



now, let`s time decide it.
=.=`

do ask no more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

..a time and a place for everything, young lady..take care..

Me said...

if only.. :).. thanks pak mat.. tc 2

Me said...

if only.. :).. thanks pak mat.. tc 2